Prof. Mario Roselli, Director of the Medical Oncology Unit and Full Professor at the University Hospital Tor Vergata was interviewed by an important Italian web broadcaster “Medicina e Informazione Web Tv” focused on health-scientific topics.
Prof. Roselli presented the REVERT study and its importance since its validated predictive model for clinical decision-making is based on artificial intelligence algorithms able to identifying the most effective therapeutic option for the individual patient with colorectal cancer.
Prof Roselli discussed about the following topics:
- The colorectal cancer scenario and why selecting the right drug for the right person is so important;
- The predictive model of the Revert project and the efficacy of artificial intelligence in identifying the most effective therapeutic intervention for each individual colorectal cancer patient;
- The aim and the objectives of the REVERT clinical study and how patients will be selected;
- How is it expected that the REVERT model results may favorably impact on other cancer types or different medical problems;
- The importance of a multidisciplinary and multimodal approach to the management of a complex cancer such as colorectal cancer.
The interview is available in Italian. By the way, it is possible to benefit of the YouTube settings for showing the subtitle language options For more information on the interview click on the following LINK.